Hi everyone, today I bring you a nature inspired DIY.
I was wanting to buy a jewellery holder for some time, but always thought some were quite expensive for something so simple, so I put my hands to work and made my own using a recycled jar lid and some tree branches.
- tree branches;
- recycled jar lid;
- air dry clay;
- hand pruner to cut the branches;
- Fill the jar lid with the air dry clay;
- Place the branches in the center of the lid;
- To cover the clay, cut some branches using the hand pruner, with different sizes and shapes;
- Place the cut pieces in the clay, doing a bit of pressure and let it dry ( if the pieces aren't firmly attached use some white glue to hold it )
If you liked this DIY, please comment, share it and pin it :)