Friday, December 13, 2013

DIY Branch Jewellery Holder


Hi everyone, today I bring you a nature inspired DIY.
I was wanting to buy a jewellery holder for some time, but always thought some were quite expensive for something so simple, so I put my hands to work and made my own using a recycled jar lid and some tree branches.






Materials:

  • tree branches;
  •  recycled jar lid;
  • air dry clay;
  • hand pruner to cut the branches;

Instructions:
  1. Fill the jar lid with the air dry clay;
  2. Place the branches in the center of the lid;
  3. To cover the clay, cut some branches using the hand pruner, with different sizes and shapes;
  4. Place the cut pieces in the clay, doing a bit of pressure and let it dry ( if the pieces aren't firmly attached use some white glue to hold it ) 




If you liked this DIY, please comment, share it and pin it  :)

4 comments: