My top 5 DIY's of the week































Hi everyone,

The other week I decided to start making a compilation of my 5 favorite diy's of the week to share on the blog every weekend.

Here is my top 5 of this week





I love this lace dream catcher it looks adorable. I could not find who made this but you can see the full picture here:  http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/23095-Diy-Dream-Catcher.jpg



































This is a great inexpensive way to decorate frames or mirrors, and it looks great.  
You can find the tutorial here: http://www.handimania.com/diy/egg-cartons-decorative-mirror.html







On youtube I came across this simple tutorial on how to make circle skirts, it has very few steps and you can make as many skirts as you want.






Final but not least, I am loving the great ideas bloggers are creating with cement, and this pot is super stylish and adorable.


I hope you all have a great week 
Talk to you soon, 
Daniela

No comments