DIY Recycled Wine Cork Necklace



I made this recycled necklace without spending any money, used some old materials that I already had and a simple upcycled cork.





Materials:
- 1 Cork;
- 1 Large bead;
- Black nail polish;
- Pencil;
- Satin necklace thread;
- I used my electric drill to make a small hole, but you can use something else at your disposal;
- Gold relief outliner.

Instructions:
1 - Start by cutting the sides of the cork, making a rectangular shape;
2 - Using the black nail polish paint the entire surface of the cork and let it dry;
3 - With the relief outliner draw the arrow shapes;
4 - Because my bead was not black I painted it while the relief outliner was drying;
5 - When everything is completely dry, make the whole where the string will pass;
6 - Pass one end of the thread trough the hole you just made and both ends trough the bead.


Watch the step by step video:





I hope you enjoyed this, let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Talk to you soon, 
Daniela



4 comments

  1. Hello! I clicked over from Roadkill Rescue- I love your necklace. Now I need to take a look around at the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am really glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. me ha gustado mucho el día 26 a las 21:00 horas de la noche te compartire en mi blog, muchas gracias por el tutorial

    ReplyDelete