Top 5 DIY of the week






Found the instructions on how to make this adorable bow pillow on kate spade blog.
Click here.


Also a pillow this cute and simple idea is from: http://www.designlovefest.com
Click here to see the tutorial.





I found this pencil case in craftgawker, and it led me to this adorable blog called Vanilla Craft Blog, it has a lot of creative and simple projects with step-by-step instructions.
Click here to visit.




I don't know why, but now I am kind of obsessed about recycling jars, maybe this will be my next project.
Image from pinterest.






Also, I discovered this black lace collar on Love Maegan Blog, she also teaches how to make other styles but I love the vintage feel on this one.
Toturial here.


If you have an original and creative DIY you want to share with me leave the link in the comments so I can check it out.



Have a nice week,
Daniela

No comments