As you probably already guessed today's DIY is Easter related, that's right there is only 26 days left to eat all the chocolate eggs possible and make your favorite Easter crafts.
To anyone who still has no idea what to make here is a quick bunny headband.
You will need:
- Hot Glue
- Acrylic paints and paintbrush
1. Fold the felt in half and draw the shape of the bunny ears;
2. Leaving the felt still folded cut the shapes (front and back);
3. Glue the ears to the headband, start by gluing the bottom of both sides of the shapes to the inside of the headband, and join both pieces together at the center of the outside part of the headband;
4. Make a pretty bow and glue it to one of the ears;
5. If you want, using the acrylics paint the center of the ears.
Don't really know why, but I ended up painting the bow with the acrylic paints as well, you don't need to do it, it looks great without it.
But anyway, I hope like this idea, if you do let me know in the comments.
Also if you have any ideas or suggestions i would love to hear it.
Talk to you soon,