Monday, March 31, 2014

Free Easter Vectors

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great Monday.

Today I want to share with you a new set of vectors, that you can use to create some pretty Easter cards or decorations. 
The files are in jpg, png, pdf and ai (adobe illustrator). To download the vectors all you have to do is click here, you will be redirected to a Google Drive folder with all the files.




































If you use this vectors, please send me a picture on instagram @curlymade, I would love to see what you created. Also if you have any vector ideas leave them in the comments.



Talk to you soon,



6 comments:

  1. I love them! I'll have to make some cards out of them. ^_^

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, if you do send me a picture :)

      Delete
  2. They are so cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too cute ! thanks for sharing ! i posted the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/easter-paques-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, i'm happy you like it ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...