Top 5 DIY of the week



Hi everyone, sorry for not posting more this week, I am planing a new recipe post for Tuesday.
I hope you enjoy my favorite crafts of this week.




These pillow cement candle holders are a fantastic idea, found this image on pinterest I think it's from an artist called Dan Goldsmith. You can find a way to DIY these using maybe a zip-lock plastic bag.






This branch coat rack reminded me of my previous jewelry holder made also with branches, I love this idea, there is so mutch you can do with branches.
Tutorial here.








Although I really like nail art, I've never put a nail tutorial on my top 5 before, bur this week I found this simple and easy polka dot nail art and wanted to share it with you. Click here for the tutorial.





Have you seen this tutorial from www.almostmakesperfect.com yet? I came across it this week and loved how stylish the case looks and it's easy to make :) Tutorial here.










Lastly from Youtube, I came across this step-by-step video explaining how to make this makeup bag. The tutorial is from Style Novice, and you can follow here channel clicking here.




Talk to you next time,

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks :D That polka dot manicure it's really cute.

      Delete
  2. They are so cool. I especially love the first one ! I actually thought it was soft ! And the second one is cute too !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I really like the idea of the first one too

      Delete