Top 5 DIY of the week




There is a huge concrete trend going on and I love it, bloggers are coming up with a lot of creative ideas, to create stylish pieces with such a rough material like concrete.
Check out this paperweight from design sponge.



Need a last minute table decoration? Well, you might want to try this jar diy with baloons. Maybe you could carefully make more holes if you wanted to put more flowers.
Source: fabdiy.com



Love the minimalist look of this leather pencil case, it would make a great fathers day gift don't you think?
See the tutorial here.



Learn how to make this geometric origami that you can use as jewelry, room decoration or as a party favor with treats inside. Click here to see the tutorial.



Final but not least, I came across this cute pencil case from Damask Love.


Have a nice weekend,
Talk to you soon








2 comments

  1. I love all of these. I especially like the leather pencil case... I might make it for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you make it please send me a picture i would love to see it

      Delete