Top 5 DIY of the week






Woow!! can you believe these planters are made with sprinkler guards from the home improvement store? Check out the tutorial from papernstitchblog.com



If you have a crystal and want to make a necklace with it but have no way of drilling a hole, this tutorial shows an easy alternative. fallfordiy.com



I just love the look of these papier mache cacti, you can learn how to create one at designsponge.com.




Well it seems like this top 5 has a lot of plant related crafts, but these cat clay pots are so adorable that I had to put them here. The DIY is from blitsycrafts.com.



I've always wanted to learn how to make gummies, and this week I found this interesting recipe with black tea and raspberries. You can read the recipe from Bonnie at her blog thirstyfortea.com

Have a great weekend,

2 comments

  1. I love the plant pots! So cute! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gummies look delicious and the cacti are gorgeous (or perhaps the most appealing thing is I will be unable to kill them off?) xx

    ReplyDelete