Top 5 DIY of the week // 03.10.2014





Love the simplicity of this chain-linked ring from Aimee at stylestories.ebay.com




Learn how to turn a t-shirt intro a cute bolero.



Amazing angel wings sweatshirt from thisfashionismine.com



I definitely need to make this with the crappy pencils that are stored on my drawer.
DIY pencil holder from one-o.it



Make this elastic strappy bra to wear with low tanks from operationoverhaul.com


Woww, so many great DIY's this week, I can't even decide which one is my favorite, can you?
Talk to you soon,

4 comments

  1. I love all of these, especially the winged shirt! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your blog is just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing our DIY ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome, your projects are amazing

    ReplyDelete