So if you want to find out how to recreate Zoe's look watch the video bellow, and to see how I made the charms there is also a video and the step-by-step pictures.
Something to make a small hole;
1. First of all you will need to make a template, so all the hearts look the same.
2. Trace the shapes onto the back of a cereal box, you will need at least 3 hearts to make each charm.
4. Punch a hole at the top
5. Use red or pink nail polish to paint, you might need to paint two layers.
6. Draw the heart beat with the permanent marker
7. If you want to use the charm on a necklace, get your pliers and attach the chain. You can see one of the pictures bellow, that I also made a layered necklace version by adding another small black heart made with the same material.
If you liked this collab check out Zoe's blog to see more beauty tutorials and fashion posts www.thatszoe.com
I will talk to you soon and Happy Valentine's day,